On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 06:52:32PM +0100, Benjamin Walkenhorst wrote:
> Hello once more,
>
> One of the readers has replied privately, telling me there's a patch for
> FBSD 5.x, "mdcrypt", he also supplied me with a URL for downloading
> (thank you very much!). GDBE, he told me, would most probably not work
> on md-filesystems.
> But another thing came to my mind - is it possible to encrypt partitions
> on a USB-stick using GDBE? (If that worked, it would remove the need for
> encrypted md-files...)
> Benjamin

I will trade links with you.  Here is a link to an article describing
GBDE on a USB ThumbDrive.  If you are not bound by a privacy request,
please post the link to the patch you mention above.

http://www.bsdnews.org/03/cryptusb.php

Thanks!

--
Mike
perl -e 'print unpack("u","88V]N=&%C=\"!I;F9O(&EN(&AE861E<G,*");'