Hi Anubis,

We had a long look at this problem  and what it comes
down to is these machines have shared memory for the
video.

There are 2 possible solutions. One solution is to look at the nvidia site and only use the ram they suggest for igp boards. Second solution is put in a seperate video card.

Those solutions sounds good to me. Is there a sysutil that would heavily test the ram in my very specific case ?

Many thanks for the quick answer,