> Hello all,
>  My Name Is Allen Jaworski and I am starting a small blog to show friends and family
> how to take better care of the computers. I have always been facinated in open
> source programing. I am asking permission so I can include a link in my blog to your
> website. Currently I am using Windows XP and Redhat Linux in my computers at home
> because lack of a budget. But I will soon be giving FreeBsd a try however.

I don't think anyone will object to your putting a link on your site
to the main FreeBSD web page.  In fact, it is probably encouraged.

One thing you can do to make people more happy though is when you
post messages to any of the Email lists, either set your Email
program to break lines at about 70 characters or manually break
lines at about that width by hitting a Carriage Return (Enter) for
each line.   That will help those of us using text based Email
readers to read you messages and will make it more likely that people
will respond to them.

////jerry