On 01/20/04 09:48 AM, fbsd_user sat at the `puter and typed:
> Do not know what   blog   means. Please clarify.

It's part of that new webspeak lingo.  Short for "Web Log".  It's the
place some people like to put their thoughts and ideas out for others
to read and consider - sometimes only a select few, sometimes for
anyone.  Sometimes they identify themselves, sometimes it's purely
anonymous.

It's all part of that sharing of ideas thingy.  Probably be the next
big point of study for social interaction scholars, historians, and
the like.

No, I don't have one myself.  Some of my ideas are a bit too obvious
to me, and probably a bit too radical for others.  So the world's just
not ready. :)

Louis LeBlanc               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

The universe is all a spin-off of the Big Bang.