Loren M. Lang told a big fish story including the following on 1/20/2004 6:18 PM:

[...]

Lastly, are there any good how-tos on setting up ldap address book
support for outlook? They're looking for any easy way to have a global
shared address book. And how would they edit it from windoze?

I would also appreciate any info you find on this subject as I wish to implement the same thing. At one time, I tried setting up an LDAP server but was overwhelmed with the whole definition of my address book. But now I'm considering giving it another go.

Thanks,

Drew