At 10:40 PM 1/26/2004, Eric F Crist wrote:
I seem to recall a feature which sent new users an email upon account creation
with adduser. Is this still possible?

This happens automatically for me whenever I run adduser. Before you start entering user data though it asks you to confirm or change the defaults... which frankly confused me at first. Anyway that's where you'd have the opportunity to set the email options to your liking. At least that's the way things are working for me on FBSD 4.8 release.

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387 Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site Make a Website: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml