On 08/01/04 05:34 -0500, Gerard Seibert wrote:
> This may not be the best place to post this question, but I will try anyway.
>
> I need a really full featured email program. Something along the lines of MS
> Outlook. It has to be able to handle multiple identifies and several different SMTP
> and POP addresses. The handling of both HTML and plain text messages is a must. It
> would also be a plus if the program properly interpreted Java and VB code inserted
> into email messages.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jerry

I'll assume that you want a mail client runs on FreeBSD. Evolution can
do everything you want besides executing VBscript. The only platform
that you'll find a mail client that will execute VB script in MS
Windows.

Evolution is often compared to MS outlook, and if you're into that
sort of thing, It's a nice Application with lots of bells and
whistles.

Jason