[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Am soo sorry to ask for help, but ...i try for 1 week now, am running a free shell server in spanish http://shelgratis.org ; and i starting to offer access to individuals for free on my web server; my old server was red hat linux 9, and i change main main server (got 3 servers) to be freeBSD , i think its a great Os, but i had try to get php+perl+apache+mysql to work togather but some how i cant! ...i try searching your help documents and found zero topics about, i dont know withs port will do the job for me, i try i did recompile my apache from scratch with no results ...as far a go was get everything but php, perl cant call mysql deamon...can you please help me??? ...thanks! alex [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; atleast tell me withone off all ports on your site will enable my mysql+apache+php+perl ??? thanks again

You should use FreeBSD ports (if you do'nt to it allready). The ports you want is probably:
/usr/ports/www/apache13
/usr/ports/www/mod_php4 or /usr/ports/lang/php4
/usr/ports/databases/mysql41-server
/usr/ports/databases/phpmyadmin

I don't know about perl, I dont use it with apache. Remember to read the output of make install on the (mod_)php4-port it's something you need to add to /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf.

You can start them by:
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache.sh start
/usr/local/etc/rc.d/mysql-server.sh start

remember to check that httpd and mysqld is running:
ps -ax | grep httpd
ps -ax | grep mysqld