I looked really hard in the archives for this before posting the question
below, really!  As well as reading the relevant docs (wi, ipconfig).

Any pointers please?  Maybe there's a better list to ask this question? Thx!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Mee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 8:02 AM
Subject: wi output power control?

it appears that the current wi driver doesn't allow control of output power.
Many Prism chipsets allow this, and the Linux HostAP driver supports it.

Has anyone looked at incorporating this into the FreeBSD driver?  Can
someone point me at the right place or give me some tips if I wanted to go
ahead and give it a try?  Would this type of change be accepted?

thx, michael