> [apparently the first message didn't get through; this is a repost]

Your previous post got through.
Probably the presumed answer is that no-one who saw it has
tried this or feels competent to respond.

You might some response if you could find a way to break the
problem down a little more and give a little more detail.  But,
there probably are not many Cobol users on this list, so you
need to give information that clearly establishes it as a problem
with system libraries or whatever so people will feel in familiar
territory.  Someone might know another place (list) to ask as well.

////jerry