Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

We have received your request to change your email preferences for
Yahoo! Groups. This request will expire in 7 days.

Email preferences:
- Allow group moderators to add me to their group: No
- Allow group moderators to invite me to join their groups: No

To confirm your email preferences:

  (If clicking doesn't work, "Cut" and "Paste" the line above into your
   Web browser's address bar.)

-OR-

   in your email program

If you did not request to change any of your email preferences, please ignore
this message.

Regards,

Yahoo! Groups Customer Care