Hello to the Free BSD Team,

We are a mexican e-commerce website and we sell computer products. We run
our server www.paguito.com on a PIII Free-BSD. After two years of hard work,
our site receives now more traffic than www.officedepot.com.mx (The site for
Office Depot in Mexico) and www.OfficeMax.com.mx - TOGETHER.

www.samsung.com just included us in ther website as recommended e-store.
Whatch the banner linking to Paguito.com:
http://www.samsung.com/mx/products/isd.htm

We love FreeBSD. It saves us a lot of money and has allowed us, a family
operated company in the 3rd World,  to compete and cooperate with mayor
international corporations without the costs of other operating systems.

I was thinking if it would be possible for you to include my site in your
gallery at:

http://www.freebsd.org/gallery/cgallery.html

May be I can cooperate too, by redistributing or perhaps mirroring here in
Mexico.

Thank you so much.

Pablo A Rendón