Not to be pedantic, but there is no such thing as OS X.3 . There is OS X 10.3 .

Thats what I get for following common conventions for developer lists! :)
Many people use X.1, X.2, etc. to refer to versions of OS X. Technically you are right though. The one time i use it...

Lucas Holt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
FoolishGames.com  (Jewel Fan Site)
JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

'Re-implementing what I designed in 1979 is not interesting to me personally. For kids who are 20 years younger than me, Linux is a great way to cut your teeth. It's a cultural phenomenon and a business phenomenon. Mac OS X is a rock-solid system that's beautifully designed. I much prefer it to Linux.'
-- Bill Joy, Wired Article 2003