Darryl Grant wrote:

Perhaps you can use sudo for your normal user and setup the sudoers file for only the privleges you want your normal users to have.

HTH,

Darryl

I've found this to be handy also in Gnome. Assigning "sudo ppp -background myisp" to an icon gives a better then M$ functionality for my dialup connection. Perhaps something similar could be done for mount/umount of the CD device....

Any security types out there feel a need to comment? :-)

Kevin Kinsey