Hello,

        This is my first post....here goes...

        My mail server is a FreeBSD box running sendmail and cucipop.  Cucipop is
doing its authentication with Radius.

        I realize this is 'bare bones' information (and would happily supply
more) - but my situation is this:

        1.  Mail leaving our local domain is delivered to domains outside within a
minute or two.

        2.  Mail coming into our local domain is also delivered within a minute or
two.

        3.  Mail between users in our local domain ([EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) takes ~4 hours to be delivered.  (???)

        Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,
Maxine