Hi,

I tried to uppgrade from freeBSD 5.1 to 5.2. Everything seemed to go ok. I followed all the steps in the manual and I couldnt see any errors. After reinstalling the new kernel I rebooted and everything seemed also ok until the system tried to mount the hardisk. It just get stuck there without giving any errors or anything...

I tried to fix the problem rebooting with a live cd, but everything seemed just ok. /etc/fstab looks as it should and I can mount the partitions manually.

Could someone please give me some direction about what to do next?

thanks,

Manuel Astudillo.