Hey everyone I'm wondering if anyone else out there has a hp deskjet 3820, I can't
seem to get the dpi right. I'm printing using cups I downloaded a ppd file for my
printer from linuxprinting.org and selected it from the cups admin but it doesn't
print I used the hp ppd that comes with cups and it prints but the dpi is so low
everything looks like poop especially pictures. If anyone else out there has one of
these printers or can lend some advice it would be greatly appreciated
Best Regards
Paul