Hi all,

I have an AMD-64 bit processor on my emachines laptop that I got from circuitcity. The model is emachines - 6805 - AMD64Bit, 15" WXGA ... It is a relatively new laptop just released on like 19th Jan. I already inquired with Fedora mailing list and they say Fedora is still very very unstable with AMD64 and has lots of issues.

I read on FreeBSD website and it says it is stable released ... I dont know how stable it is for this laptop. If anyone has any experience with this ...

If not FreeBSD, if anyone knows which *nix distro I can put on my laptop ......

Thanks,
Amit