good day..   i guess this is a stupid question...   i have been using freebsd
5.1... and im just getting into the AMD64 chips..  i noticed that the AMD64
versions of 5.1 or 5.2 only have the boot only ISO..  the disk2 ISO and the
mininst ISO..  my question is how do you install the 64 bit version..? 5.1
and 5.2 for 386 has a disk1 which i use to boot and start the install..  but
for the life of me i can;t figure out how to get the 64bit versions
installed..

thanks for any help anyone can offer

--
Pete Molina