andrew clarke wrote:

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 08:09:25AM -0500, Jonathan Arnold wrote:
My port hierarchy seems to have gotten out of date or something.
It is missing some subdirectories, like multimedia, even though I
run cvsup every other night on it.

I had this problem too with /usr/ports/dns not being updated, even though ports-dns was listed in my ports-supfile. Switched to another cvsup server and all was well.

Actually, looking at the cvsup file I was using, it didn't include the multimedia port. I created it awhile ago, and commented out the ports-all line, because I didn't want to get the Chinese or Japanese, etc, ports. But there doesn't seem to be an easy way to get everything but those. There is a 'refuse' file, but that is based upon the file name, and I'm not sure I want to refuse everything with, say, 'chinese' in its filename.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, a FreeBSD weblog: