Hello.
Im a newbie to unix and FreeBSD. I have 5.2 installed. When installing I followed the advice in The Complete FreeBSD and made the following partitions:
/ 4G
swap 800M
/home 35G
I have KDE 3.2 installed I have done cvsup on src and ports new kernel etc etc.
Today I tried to install a new browser and I got the information that my filesystem is full. When I tried to start KDE I got the message that /tmp is full. I would really apprecite some help. What to do?? Can I give you some other info and if so what and how???
Many thanks Gaf