JJB wrote:

Add this statement to /etc/rc.conf and reboot your system.

clear_tmp_enable="YES" # clear /tmp directory on boot

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of gaf Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 2:26 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: /tmp full (newbie)

Hello.
Im a newbie to unix and FreeBSD. I have 5.2 installed. When
installing I
followed the advice in The Complete FreeBSD and made the following
partitions:
/                     4G
swap          800M
/home           35G
I have KDE 3.2  installed I have done cvsup on src and ports new
kernel
etc etc.
Today I tried to install a new browser and I got the information
that my
filesystem is full.  When I tried to start KDE I got the message
that
/tmp is full. I would really apprecite some help. What to do?? Can I
give you some other info and if so what and how???
Many thanks Gaf
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Thank you! I will try that!!
Gaf