Dan Rue wrote:
Hiya,

I just upgraded a server from 4.7 to 4.9 stable. Everything's fine,
except that for some reason my startup scripts in /usr/local/etc/rc.d
are not being executed at boot time anymore. I must have hosed
something during mergemaster. I checked rc.conf and defaults/rc.conf -
they correctly point to the correct startup directory.

Also, if I manually start them they start fine.

Has anyone seen this before? Things to check?

man rc.subr ?

# Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf to enable <daemon>:
#
#<daemon>_enable="YES"

Just my 2 öre's worth...