On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 04:12:10 -0800 (PST), "Andreas Magana"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> I have recently installed BSD. My card is a Visiontek Xtasy Radeon 128MB
> AGP card. Can you reply with some recommendations because it is installed
> but I don't sse anything for my cardl.

I assume that the "it" that "is installed" is XFree86?  If so, choose the
generic Radeon driver when configuring XFree86.

You don't say which version of FreeBSD you have installed.  The 5.x
kernel config includes "device agp," but I am not sure if 4.x does.  If
"device agp" isn't already in your kernel config you may want to
recompile it with that device added (or kldload it as a module - I
imagine that's possible, though I haven't done it myself).

Jud