Quoting Bob Collins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004, Chuck Swiger clacked the keyboard to produce:
Peter Leftwich wrote:
>Can someone recommend software that lets you mount TO freebsd (ufs)
>partition FROM WITHIN Windows XP Pro SP1 (transparently)?

I am not familiar with any such software, regrettably. You'd need a Windows developer experienced with their kernel and filesystem management code to write a "filesystem adaptor", or whatever the Windows phrase is...

-- -Chuck

Why not Samba?

Because most likely both filesystems are on the same machine.

Ken