I wanted to see how the anonymous FTP option worked on FreeBSD so I enabled it on my "test" box. I haven't been able to find out much info about locking down to a default directory. Is there a way to lets say block all directories when logging in and open right up to the /incoming directory? It doesn't seem smart to have the /etc directory visible with the "group" and "passwd" file readable. At the very least is there a way to make the /bin and /etc directory hidden? Thanks