At 02:39 PM 2/16/2004, Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:

1. You should just try to install gettext first, and you will get more insight into the issue.

I did (sorry for not posting that) and the results looked identical.

2. You could re-cvsup the ports tree and try again and it would work.

Cool, how do I do that?

   3.  You could issue
       #touch /usr/ports/devel/gettext/work/gettext-0.11.5/doc/gettext.info
          as root and see what happens next ;-)

if we wait around a while, somebody smarter will likely pipe up ...

Know how you feel Kevin, everybody's smarter than me!

Hey btw, this worked! Thanks.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners