> >I can't reproduce this; Maate is building fine here on an up-to-date
> >ports tree (the only change from what went out with 5.2 is the gettext
> >update, which shouldn't be relevant to this problem).
> >
> >Is there anything unusual in your make.conf?

"Jorn Argelo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> replied:

> There is hardly anything in my /etc/make.conf, just some perl things:
>
> # -- use.perl generated deltas -- #
> # Created: Sun Feb  8 15:23:40 2004
> # Setting to use base perl from ports:
> PERL_VER=5.6.1
> PERL_VERSION=5.6.1
> PERL_ARCH=mach
> NOPERL=yo
> NO_PERL=yo
> NO_PERL_WRAPPER=yo
>
> Perhaps that is the problem?

No, that's just from the perl port; the default perl port in -CURRENT
is now 5.8 instead of 5.6, but that doesn't seem to be relevant.

Maybe you should look in the "missing" file that is producing the
complaints during the build.  Or update your whole ports tree...