Eric F Crist wrote:
On Tuesday 17 February 2004 10:48 pm, Saint Aardvark the Carpeted wrote:

Eric F Crist disturbed my sleep to write:

When I go the the server via https:<servername> I get a dialog asking
for me to accept a certificate, but it's still the snakeoil cert!  What
am I doing wrong?

I hate to ask the obvious, but have you restarted Apache? I know that's bit me a couple times...

Hugh

That's a fair questions, but yes. I've checked my syntax and restarted multiple times. I've even taken the old snake-oil certificate and it's entire containing directory and moved it to a completely different part of the system. What kills me more is that I've set these systems up before.

Thanks for the replies...

Hi,

More to the point, try stopping apache and then starting it. For some reason apache does not read the new certs on a apachectl restart.

--
-Ryan Merrick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]