Hiya folks,

        I finally was able to work past my overheating and KDE issues. I'm proudly
running 3.2.0 now.

        Was wondering, I prefer to use icons of my own on the task bar. I normally
like to have Konqueror there with a differant icon. The issue however, is
that I am unable to. The locale of this seems to be in
/usr/local/share/applications/kde/konqbrowser.desktop

The permissions are root and root alone. Can I safely get by this by either
changing it to me, or create another with only me as  the permission holder?

Your thoughts...

--
Best regards,
Chris