On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 06:35:51PM +1100, Tony Frank wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 10:25:04PM -0600, John wrote:
> > OK. I'm stumped.
>
> Hopefully we can help.

Thanks, Tony.

Yes - forward-only does get rid of the symptom.  I should have
mentioned that.  It also, however, prevents this named instance
from making its own queries, as you mentioned, which was why I was
treating it as a work-around instead of a solution.  I guess that's
OK, but I haven't necessarily gone that route in the past, and I've
never run into this problem before.

I will probably stay with the forward-only scenario, but it does
make me curious.
--

John Lind
[EMAIL PROTECTED]