On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 01:59:03PM +0000, Brian Candler wrote:
> However I have a problem with keyboard rollover, meaning I get duplicate
> characters when typing quickly. Example:

Additional information: if I reboot my laptop into Windows 98 (forgot I had
that partition!), the keyboard works properly with no rollover problem. So
it looks suspiciously like FreeBSD is not initialising it properly or
communicating correctly.

W98 installed three default drivers (I think USB.INF, USBHID.INF and
something else) when I first inserted it. There was no special driver disk
which came with the keyboard. So I think it must be doing the "default"
thing for a USB keyboard.

Regards,

Brian.