Quoting Osmany Guirola Cruz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi people
I have a little problem whith the flash plugin on my BSD box. I installed the flash plugin port whithout problem but these not work , it showme a black screen in the place of the plugin and no picture no animation no nothing :-(. "i try mozilla and epiphany as browsers". i installed the linux-mozillafirebird port and the linux flash-plugin port and...... IT WORKS whitout problem .. WHY? HOW CAN I SOLVE THESE PROBLEM?

It works with the linux browser because the plugin is for linux. You can make
this work with freebsd native browsers by doing this:

cd /usr/ports/www/linuxpluginwrapper
make
make install

Ken