Hello...

ipfw allows user to specify a list of rules in a file
and then access it with an absolute path.

example: ipfw /etc/rules

Deleting a non-existent rule will make the ipfw stops
processing the file immediately.  May be I am missing
something here, but I still don't see the reason why
deleting a non-existent rule is considered to be a
stopper.

Is there any security impact if we let the ipfw keeps
continue processing the rest of the file?

/Budi