Hello -

I'm trying to get my Apache web server up and running with PHP support but am running
into problems.  When I try to go to a .php web page I'm prompted to save the page
instead of having the browser show the page.

I've installed both /usr/ports/www/apache21/ and /usr/ports/www/mod_php5/ and in my
httpd.conf file I've got the lines:

LoadModule php5_module        libexec/apache2/libphp5.so
DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var index.php
AddType application/x-http-php .php

I've had this running before but not since I formatted my system, installed FreeBSD
5.1 and then synced my source tree and upgraded the system.  I am now running FreeBSD
5.2.1-RC2 #2 from Sat Feb 21 13:55:19 CST 2004.

I've also tried installing /usr/ports/lang/php5/ and /usr/ports/lang/php4/ and had the
same issues.

Thanks for any help,

Ben