Hi,

I upgraded my system from RELEASE 5.0 to RELENG_5_2.
Used cvsup to get the sources, made buildworld; made a generic kernel; installed world.
Everything went well, i was able to boot into multi-user mode.

BUT now i would like build a custom kernel. This doesnt work anymore.
I tried it both ways. (make builkernel KERNCONF=MYKERNEL,
or config MYKERNEL, make depend; make;)

The kernel sources seem to compile, but when the linker starts my screen
is flooded with unknown "Unknown referernces errors"

Would anybody known what causes this?
Should there be some magic new entry in /etc/make.conf?

Any help is apreciated. Thnx.

Frans Jaspers ([EMAIL PROTECTED])