Bernardo Marcelo Brummer wrote:

I'm trying to upgrade from 4.7 to 4.9
I made cvsup (src-all), with no problems, then: cd /usr/src and:
make buildworld
It runs for a while (about 10 -15 minutes) and stops (see message bellow)
I already tried cvsup three more times but always with the same result.
Any upgrading hints?

Have you read the UPDATING file in /usr/src because sometimes it contains important information regarding version upgrade builds (even from 4.x to 4.y for instance). When I built 5.2 from 5.1, there was a certain MAKE variable I had to include. I can't remember what it was, but UPDATING should enlighten you.

--
Bob