I need to use a kernel debugger on FreeBSD 4.8 to check if
my messages to the kernel have all the info required and if
Is being processed.

DDB is the debugger mentioned in the handbook. Will DDB help
Me debug the kernel on the target itself? All that I have read
abt DDB is debugging from a remote box over a serial line.

I have rebuilt my kernel with the options

# Kernel debugger support
options         DDB
options         DDB_UNATTENDED

-sundeep

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this
message are intended
for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL
PROTECTED] immediately