I have a Compaq Presario 910US that dual boots Win2K Pro and FreeBSD 4.9
STABLE. I installed 5.2.1 RC2 on a spare hard drive this morning; but can't
get it to detect my wireless card (Linksys WPC11 v.3). In FreeBSD 4.9, I got
my wireless card working by:
1. Commenting out the irq and io lines in /etc/defaults/pccard.conf
2. Adding the following lines to /etc/pccard.conf:
irq 4 7
3. Adding the following line to /etc/rc.conf:
In FreeBSD 5.2.1 RC2:
1. I performed all of the steps described above for FreeBSD 4.9
2. I added the following line to /etc/rc.conf:
Unfortunately, my wireless card is still not detected. Here are some relevant
lines from dmesg:
cbb0: <TI1410 PCI-CardBus Bridge> mem 0xffbfe000-0xffbfefff at device 10.0 on
cardbus0: <CardBus bus> on cbb0
pccard0: <16-bit PCCard bus> on cbb0
pcib0: device has no interrupts
cbb: Unable to map IRQ...
device_probe_and_attach: cbb0 attach returned 12
Adding the following lines to /boot/device.hints and rebooting did not help:
I am still running the GENERIC kernel.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"