Dear Sir

Last year I started off with RH 8. I got a new server for the student campus and would
like to install something ells than RH8 due that they have privatised. But I do have
my concerns. How would FreeBSD integrate into a windows environment? Having a bunch of
students logging into the net work to access files on the server and running network
applications, databasing with MySQL, management of users and shared folders(per user),
is it easy and user friendly? Does it support DNS with Windows?

Your answer might be the final convincing word, and something ells, security is of
utmost importance, the support on topics and documentation is it complete similar to
RH, I am new tot his business and need backup material?

Yours truly

Chris