Hello List,

I downloaded 4 cd iso images from freebsd ftp site, bootableonly, disk1,
disk2 and miniinstall. I drag bootableonly.iso file to the list and writing
bootable cd with easy cd creater, two files are here in the list,
bootcat.bin, bootimg.bin. Writing is okay but cd is not booting. No boot
emule message is appearing when restarting computer and message stays there
until I close the pc.. Winxp bootable cd is working as expected, but my
first and second attemp to make a bootable freebsd cd failed. My pc's bios
is capable of cd booting. Hard disk is 20GB Maxtor. Where am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Sinan