I need some help and it might not be related to FreeBSD, but I am hoping someone can offer me advise.

I did a full install of 5.2 on IDE and still have the generic kernel.
Fbsd sees my scsi card just fine :)

(Adaptec 29160LP)+ IBM eServer X305

..Problem is, that when I fire up the machine with the scsi drive attached, it tries to boot off of that instead of the IDE drive...Well that drive still contains another *BSD ...

I have tried to setup the IBM BIOS to boot off of DISK0 or DISK1 and nothing works....

What can I do so that I can boot off the IDE with the SCSI drive attached!?
..from there, I can slice/dice and dump/restore and finish my conversion over to the SCSI drive...

Any thoughts? - Thanks!

-JDB