[sry is this is a duplicate, I cannot find evidence that my first send made it to the mailing list]

I have a hard drive that had lots of important data on it. It was reformatted and I have no backups (lesson learned). It was a ccd mirror of two 100gig drives. Once the reformat of this ccd completed the machine was shut down to prevent writing to this disk even more so.

It's a newfs FS on FreeBSD 4.9. Anyone have any tips on how to recover the data? Im lost and don't have the $4k to send it into a data recovery center.

Any help would be excellent! Im really stumpped and it's a drive for work... lots of stress

-Thanks, Ben