> Hi
>
> I am an Account Manager for Westwood Associates Ltd, an IT Reseller in
> the UK.
>
> One of my customers has asked for pricing on your products, but I do not
> know who your UK Distributor(s) is (are).
>
> Can you help?

Probably a lot of people who install FreeBSD just download the free
version from the net.  There are mirrors in the UK.

There are companies who package already burned CD sets and sell
them at minimal cost often along with a printed handbook (the handbook
is also available free online).

The information for both paths can be found on the FreeBSD web site.

   Go to:     http://www.freebsd.org/

and look for the appropriate links.

////jerry