Sorry for being such a pest, my boss kept asking why my computer wasn't
working, and I'm not ready to ready for him to know I've got BSD loaded.
I was in panic mode because I couldn't get my Windows XP screens and
applications to come up. I deeply apologize, I was finally able to read
all of your message Jerry and it worked they way you said it would. All
is well, I'm on my way to prove that I can get twice the stuff I need
through the open source community than we can buy through Microsoft.
Thanks for all the posts and help. You guys rock!

Res Ipsa Loquitor,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Site Master
Mystic1.net