From: Jud [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 8:46 AM
To: HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER; Mark Weisman
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Boot and MBR.

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:50:03 -0500, "HOLLOW, CHRISTOPHER"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Jud wrote:

[snip]

3. Install GAG, a free, easy and automagical boot loader. <URL:
http://gag.sourceforge.net/>.

You can also Grub it up:

http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/ http://www.daemonnews.org/200102/grub.html

Grub is a popular and well-supported OSS boot loader....

Absolutely. I've happily used Grub, but turned to GAG when I went to RAID-0.

Grub is an excellent bootloader and learning tool.  The only reason I
didn't include it in my recommendations to the OP was that I figured
he'd be happier at this point with something very easy and automagic.

Jud

--

Christopher Hollow - Consultant
Infrastructure & Technology Support