From: Gary [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 4:54 PM
To: FreeBSD
Subject: RE: procmail

Hi Brian,

--On Friday, February 27, 2004 04:36:51 PM -0600 "Henning, Brian"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  cat /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery
> cat: /var/qmail/control/defaultdelivery: No such file or directory
>
> Do I need to put maildir in here or something?

Yes, you need to tell qmail what type of mailbox system you have. It
will
not deliver to Maildir if you do not have it..

I am assuming you have a stock setup of qmail with a /var/qmail/control
dir
in place..

just make a defaultdelivery file in the control dir, and put in
./Maildir/
into it, to have a Maildir format..

--
Gary