On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:01:03 -0600
"Henning, Brian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> When I run:
> gotmail --use-procmail --procmail-bin `which procmail` -u b1henning -p
> <password>
>
> It delivers in the mbox instead of the Maildir.
> I tried you recipie changes you sugested and the .procmailrc changes.

gotmail is software to fetch email from hotmail, and afaik it completely
bypasses any MTA you're running, so you clearly have a procmail-problem
here

in my .procmailrc there's Maildir defined, do you have that ?
the logging can also be handy to see what's going on

$ less .procmailrc
VERBOSE=off
SHELL=/bin/sh
DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/