Hi,

I have a single DSL line with a single IP address and I am relatively new to
FreeBSD (FreeBSD acts as a firewall/router for a local area network). What I
would like to do is I would like to redirect all incoming connections (not
only single ports) to an internal host (private IP address). Therefore I
tried to use natd to reach this goal and set it up exactly as described at
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?natd. Unfortunately it is not working
correctly because I can't reach the services running on the internal host
from external (e.g. Internet). Is there another way to accomplish this goal?
I also tried to use a bridge which seemed to work alright but still I was not
able to access the internal machine...any hints, comments or howtos?

Bye and thanks,
Werner.