On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 05:04:45PM -0500, Osmany Guirola Cruz wrote:
> hi again
>   i am tryin to install the linuxpluginwrapper and from the source i installed
>  contrib and gnu when i try to do da make install clean i have these error
>
> SYS.h : no such file or directory
> {standard input} Assambler message
> {standard input}:55: Error: no such instruction: 'kerncall'
>
>   What should i do? what part of the source i have to install.

Well, I guess that the SYS.h file that the compiler is looking for is
actually /usr/src/lib/libc/i386/SYS.h

On reflection, I think that if you can, be on the safe side and grab
the entire source tree -- that's the 'src-all' collection in cvsup(1).
The sources tend to assume that you've got the complete set.

linuxpluginwrapper and it's dependent ports are quite unusual in
wanting to grovel amongst the system sources.

        Cheers,

        Matthew

                                                      Savill Way